Thursday, September 17, 2009

Long day

A day to remember, a line that suits today. Really. Well, except for I have to work in the morning. But I kinda had fun doing or I can say helping my mom at home. Haha.

Let me start my story.
The purpose of me going out today was to get;
1. Baju
2. Necklace
3. Handbag
And all checked ;)

So yeah, Ziha's dad picked me up since no one can send me to KLCC.
We bump onto Anas and Nabil.
They were shopping too.
Didn't get to sit and talk since they walked off first.
And then, we continued walking.
I bought my baju, it's white btw.
Then again, we walked.
My day wasn't so good at the beginning.
Wanna know why?
It's because;
1. Bad hair day.
2. Bad feelings day.
3. Bad bag day.
4. Bad shoes day.
5. Bad you-know-what day.
And whatever.
My day turned out to be better and then best (:
I bought my handbag after that.
It's grey and very cute.
We then walked there and here without reasons.

Izeri, Iskandar and Nabil joined us for movie after that.
We watched Final Destination.
Let me tell you a thing.
I HATE THE MOVIE.
IT MADE ME SUFFER LIKE SO BADLY.
Movie finished at 6.50.
We were supposed to buka puasa at Chili's but it was full.
We took at least 30 minutes to find a place to eat.
The boys and Ziha had sweets while tunggu time for makan.
I had Boost Watermelon Crush, it was amazingly nice.
We saw Aish at the food court.
He was speechless. Haha.
We ended up eating at Secret Recipe in Avenue K.
Makan time was awesome cause everyone turned out to be funny.
Haha. I don't know why.

Mum called saying that she's at the convention centre for buka puasa.
I felt glad that she's around cause at least I don't have to think who should I go home with.
She came to us.
And yeah, I bought my necklace.
It was okay.
Then we continued walking while waiting for my dad finish having his business talk.
My dad's driver drove us back and sent Ziha home.
Wee.

No comments:

Post a Comment