Saturday, May 18, 2013

My last Friday has officially ended. 
For reasons, my upcoming Friday will be different.
In my whole life, it never crossed my mind to tie the knot this early.
As dicussed, the 'ceremony' should only happen end of this year, either in December or March 2014. 
But bear in mind, we make plans but only with the izin of Allah, things can happen. 
He is forever the best of planner. 
Only Allah knows what we deserve best. 
Allah SWT will give you the things you need. 
Yes, as human we tend to want more even when those things are unnecessary. 
But have faith in Him. 
Back to the topic, yes, as discussed, no ceremony should happen anytime soon but for some reasons (nothing bad), it's happening earlier. 

I shall describe this man I'm marrying. 
He is lovingly understanding. 
He is sincere, very straight-forward, you can tell his honesty through his eyes. 
He says the cheesiest pick-up lines but you know he holds to it (Insya Allah). 
Religiously, I'd say Alhamdulillah and I am just blessed that all he wants to do is to lead me to Allah's paradise (Insya Allah).
Where we met? 
I don't know how to answer that somehow. 
We are related, and of course we meet each time we have family gatherings. 
We were once in love back then in 2007.
But I never knew that even when things went apart between us, he never stops loving me, and he never loves me any less. 
Some might see this as an arrangement by our parents. 
Some might guess that it happened because it happens. 
Well, to me, it's basically a combination of both.
And I am thankful it happened that way. 
I have always wanted to be matchmade by my parents (honestly) because I know they know me best. 
This man I'm marrying, he's been keeping up with my ups and downs for the past few months. 
Somehow I am impressed that he's been keeping up real good. 
Knowing myself, I can be too much to handle most of the time. 

In a few days, I'll be a wife to my soon to be husband (Insya Allah). 
The journey to the wedding seems to be really occupying my time. 
Sometimes I wish I had more than 24 hours a day to get everything done with but who am I to ask for that. 
As for now, I hope for nothing but a lot of prayers from those who happen to read this post. 
If it doesn't burden you, after the Salam you give when you solat, do raise your hands and pray for journey to Allah's paradise with my soon to be husband.
As well as my parents. 
And Insya Allah, semoga Allah memberkati kamu semua better than what I've earned until today. 

1 comment: